Cardiology CME Conferences Description
JOIN US FOR THE FUTURE OF INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY
Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics (TCT) is the annual scientific symposium of the Cardiovascular Research Foundation and the world’s premier educational meeting specializing in interventional cardiovascular medicine.
Now in its 32nd year, TCT features major medical research breakthroughs and gathers leading researchers and clinicians from around the world to present and discuss the latest evidence-based research in the field.
The Cardiovascular Research Foundation (CRF) is a non-profit research and educational organization dedicated to helping doctors improve survival and quality of life for people suffering from heart and vascular disease. For nearly 30 years, CRF has helped pioneer innovations in interventional cardiology and educated doctors on the latest treatments for heart disease.
WHY ATTEND TCT 2020 Miami?
Whether you’re a physician with your own private practice or just beginning your career in interventional cardiology as a fellow, TCT 2020 has programming tailored to suit your needs and interests.
Here’s why you should join us this year in Miami:
- HANDS-ON TRAINING: Elevate your clinical practice and skills through practical, step-by-step training and education at our Training Pavilion workshops
- INTERACTIVE LEARNING: Discover the latest advancement in the field through a wide range of interactive learning tracks and sessions that will transform your practice
- LIVE CASE DEMONSTRATIONS: Witness both currently approved and developing technology in action from institutions around the globe
- NETWORK: Meet face-to-face with colleagues from across the world to exchange ideas, share experiences, form new relationships, and strengthen existing ones
- WORLD-CLASS FACULTY: Learn from and engage with global experts and KOLs in the field
Tips for getting your manager or fellowship director on board
Convinced you want to join us at TCT 2020 but concerned about getting your supervisor’s approval?
We’ve created green light toolkits to help you get the answer you’re looking for about attending the preeminent congress on interventional cardiology.
Each toolkit comes complete with a sample letter to help you make a compelling case to your fellowship director or manager about TCT 2020’s education opportunities and ways to minimize the impact of your absence by balancing it out with the invaluable information you’ll bring back to your team or clinical practice.
29TH ANNUAL CARDIOVASCULAR PROFESSIONALS COURSE
TCT for Nurses and Technologists is the preeminent forum for learning and discussing the latest advances in interventional, pharmacologic, structural, and endovascular strategies for the management of the cardiovascular patient.
Programming includes didactic lectures, case presentations, and panel discussions as well as hands-on cadaver heart workshops and breakout sessions.
TCT 2020 will feature a host of sponsored satellite programs offering attendees comprehensive insights into important interventional topics and issues facing interventional specialists.
Sponsored sessions include breakfast programs, lunchtime Presentation Theater programs, and evening programming.
TCT 2020 Abstract Deadlines:
Submissions open: Tuesday, March 3, 2020
Submissions close: Friday, June 5, 2020 (2:00 PM, ET)
Abstract submissions constitute original research in an area of interventional cardiology, endovascular medicine, or structural heart disease (though they may include portions of prior abstracts and/or manuscripts presented elsewhere). Clinical studies, basic science investigation, and preclinical studies are equally encouraged.
Accepted moderated posters and oral abstracts will be published online in one of the top-rated cardiovascular journals in the world, Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Please note that reports regarding a single patient should be submitted to the Call for Challenging Cases (see below) regardless of the novelty of the individual case.
Submission limits for abstracts:
- 2,200 characters maximum including spaces (approx. 300-350 words)
- Text fields include: title, background, methods, results and conclusion
- Including an image deducts 600 characters from the total limit
- Including a table deducts 300 characters from the total limit
- Upload limit per image is 10 MB; .png, .jpg files only
Cardiovascular Research Foundation
1700 Broadway, 9th Floor New York, NY 10019
About the Organizers
We work to identify, develop and promote the latest advancements in the treatment of heart and vascular disease. By covering all aspects of the research continuum, we’re able to accelerate the speed with which breakthrough therapies reach patients through doctors, improving survival rates and quality of life, faster.
Visited 1850 times, 3 Visits today