Cardiology CME Conferences Description
CARDIOVASCULAR INNOVATIONS 2020
Cardiovascular Innovations 2020: The Operators EnclaveTM is a world-class meeting focused on state-of-the-art therapy for peripheral, coronary, and structural heart disease. The conference features:
- Highly interactive expert discussions focused on professional experiences
- An emphasis on the latest innovations in interventional cardiovascular care
- Live case transmissions by the world’s leading operators in the United States and Europe
- Satellite symposia and hands-on workshops
Cardiovascular Innovations 2020: The Operators EnclaveTM is designed to meet the needs of cardiologists, surgeons, internists, trainees, investigators, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and allied health care staff who participate in the care of patients with coronary, peripheral, and structural cardiovascular diseases. The focus of the conference is on innovative health care solutions for these patients.
ABOUT CARDIOVASCULAR INNOVATIONS FOUNDATION
Cardiovascular disease is the number one cause of death globally, accounting for nearly 17.5 million deaths each year. Cardiovascular disease may strike those in their prime years and, due to population aging, also afflict elderly people who are otherwise living healthy lives. Improvements in cardiovascular therapy have markedly reduced procedural risk, and thereby enabled the treatment of a broad range of patients, more than ever before in the history of medicine. Nonetheless, significant disparities in the delivery of cardiovascular care continue to exist, leading to large unmet clinical needs for many patients worldwide. Innovation in the delivery of cardiovascular care, as well as education of the public-at-large, is essential for optimizing the management of these patients.
The Cardiovascular Innovations Foundation is organized and operated exclusively for charitable, scientific, and educational purposes within the meaning of Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
The mission of the Foundation is to address unmet needs in cardiovascular care through the study, design, and development of innovative health care solutions and education of health care providers and the larger public.
CVI 2020 Topics
- Live peripheral, structural, and coronary case telecasts from the US and Europe
- Coronary complications pre-course
- Tricuspid regurgitation therapy retreat (TR)2
- Coronary, peripheral and structural complications
- Current surgical solutions for TR
- All you need to know about acute and chronic venous disease
- Innovation in vascular disease
- Innovations in structural heart therapy
- PCI how to
- Masters Approach to Critical Limb Ischemia I and II – Cased Based Presentations
- Challenging Case Competitions
- Aortoiliac disease
- Common femoral, SFA, and popliteal disease
- Limb salvage, functional amputation, wounds and podiatry
- Acute coronary syndromes and shock
- Complex lesions and patients
- My best case of the year
- Passing the limits of occluder therapy
- Tricuspid ingenuities
- Prime occluders
- Back to the PCI basics
Cardiovascular Innovations Foundation
How to Register?
Visited 707 times, 4 Visits today